Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I don’t have body confidence, says Megan Fox


She has been named the world’s sexiest woman, but Megan Fox insists she lacks body confidence.

“I don’t have body confidence,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

“I can wake up feeling thin and fit and then the very next day, nothing will have happened to change anything but I just feel I’ve gained 10lb overnight, nothing fits me and it’s all wrong. And those days I throw on a cardigan and disappear,” she added.

The ‘Transformers’ star, who shares a lesbian kiss with Amanda Seyfried in her new film ‘Jennifer’s Body’, has also admitted that she was an outcast at high school.

“I was never accepted – just strange and left on my own,” she told ASOS magazine.

“I had one friend whom I hinged my life on. She’s still my only friend. She’s called Crystal, has a four-year-old and lives in Florida,” she added.


Courtesy:indianexpress.com
Complete artical HERE

0 comments:

Original design by andrastudio