Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cheryl Cole doesn’t trust hubby?


"I''ve come to the conclusion that I don''t trust anybody in life except my mother and my dogs,” the Mirror quoted her as having told the Sunday Times magazine. "I''m scared to let people know how much they mean to me, and it''s scary that you can love a small hairy thing so much," she added. However, she said that her marriage was "happy", and described the English soccer star as a "simple person".

She added: "Nothing''s under the surface with him. Nothing''s a problem, everything''s easy and comfortable. He''s a genuine nice person." In the recent past, Cheryl described allegations of infidelity on the part of Ashley as "horrendous".


Courtesy:timesofindia.com
Complete artical HERE

0 comments:

Original design by andrastudio