Friday, October 9, 2009

I am shy about my body, says Shakira


Shakier often grabs headlines with her risque outfits and daring dance moves, but the Colombian songstress confesses that she is shy about her body.

The 32-year-old 'She Wolf' hitmaker said that she does not consider herself a sex symbol and prefers to keep her famed body under wraps when not performing, reported Contactmusic.

"When I perform I feel free. But when I'm on the beach I don't run around topless or wobble with my hips. Perhaps it's difficult to understand but I'm kind of shy when it comes to my body," said Shakira.

But the blonde beauty who likes to keep a low profile, said that she has never thought of herself as a sex symbol.

"I think the external appearance in show business is important and over the years I've discovered my assets.


Courtesy:indianexpress.com
Complete artical HERE

0 comments:

Original design by andrastudio